You may have received an account compromised notification from Instagram for one of the following reasons:
- Instagram has detected a login from 2 different locations multiple times (from both you and our team)
- Instagram has detected a high number of actions at the same time from 2 different locations (from both you and our team)
- Instagram has detected spam-like behavior from your commenting/direct-messaging efforts
- Instagram has detected you purchasing fake likes or followers (please don’t ever purchase these)
- Instagram has detected you using third party self automation services (please don’t use these)
What you should do:
Usually these notifications are harmless so long as you stop doing any of the first 3 points for at least 48 hours and the last 2 points permanently.
What we will do:
As stated above, we will not attempt to even login to your account for at least 48 hours. This can be an inconvenience, but is necessary.